Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Friday, December 2, 2016

A Conversation About Henry Kissinger and America's Role in the World

'

The Atlantic on NewsHour

A Conversation About Henry Kissinger and America's Role in the World

The Atlantic | 22 Nov. 2016

In this video, Atlantic editor in chief Jeffrey Goldberg speaks to PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff about Henry Kissinger, Barack Obama, and the budding Trump administration. “I’m worried about everything, for starters,” says Goldberg about Trump. “I’m worried about a willingness to hire the best people, I’m worried about temperament, I’m worried about his attention, his focus. I’m not entirely worried that he’s going to carry out all the things he said he would do.” Read more in Goldberg’s article in the November issue of The Atlantic, “The Lessons of Henry Kissinger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment